To calculate setback averaging. (Using a 6m and 12m Averaging)
- Drawing in your 6m and 12m setback lines from the front boundary
- Create the front setback area, using the ‘4D IN-FRONT SETBACK’ fill
- Create the behind setback area, using the ‘4D BEHIND SETBACK’ fill
- Select all your fills and run the ‘4D DataExp’ component list from the project map
- Go to the object tool and select the ‘Set-Back averaging 4D’ tool
- Click ‘Import Data’ and modify the text as required.
If the import did not work, it maybe a windows permission error. See the help files here